Blog Finder searches for blog posts that rank in Google for a particular phrase and makes it easy to comment on them. Blog Finder is blog commenting software that provides you with a great way to get backlinks for your sites without using any risky tactics that could destroy your search engine rankings.
It automatically seeks out high quality blogs that accept comments on the exact topics that you want. It brings up blogs with both DoFollow and NoFollow tags. It also recognizes the blogs of the MIXED type. MIXED are blogs that have both DoFollow and NoFollow links in comments. Some blogs are set so that the commentator gets a DoFollow link after minimum 5 or 10 approved comments. So, there is a mix of DoFollow and NoFollow links in comments on the blog. Plus, using Fast Blog Finder you can determine the domain PageRank and page PageRank of found blogs.
It could take hours to find the blogs and make just a couple of comments. Now it takes a few minutes. You simply click the blog's link, write a comment, and click Submit. You can use a program built-in spell checker to check the grammar of your comment text. And moreover, you can create a user profile (name, email, website URL and signature) and use the AutoFill button to fill in the comment submission form. You can add different profiles for different niches and choose the desired profile from the AutoFill menu.
Some time later you come to check whether your comment is approved on the blog or not. A cool "Check my Comments" feature in Fast Blog Finder will do this for you.
If you have your own lists of blogs stored in a file, you can load your own blogs into Fast Blog Finder and determine the blogs types. For your convenience you can create different folders and sub-folders for blogs lists and sort your blogs by respective folders. This is a very useful feature if you have a large amount of blog lists and want to organize them in the most handy way.
» version 3.5.5 - posted on 2014-03-03
Fixed: captcha from Google did not show.
Fixed: return of sites by the Yahoo search engine.
» version 2.0 - posted on 2008-02-21
Added: multi-tabbed browsing.
Added: ability to work with multi-language keyword phrases.
Added: "Use HTTP Proxy Server to search for blogs, determine PR and browse blogs" option in the General settings.
Added: "Use proxy server only for blog search and PR detection" option.
EULA - End User License Agreement
This end-user license agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and G-Lock Software for G-Lock Blog Finder, including computer software, electronic documentation and printed materials ("SOFTWARE"). By Downloading, installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, please destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE, including any updates or return them to G-Lock Software.
G-Lock SOFTWARE protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed to use under this agreement.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. G-Lock Software grants to you as an individual, a personal, nonexclusive license to use or make copies of the SOFTWARE as described in these TERMS. In addition G-Lock Software may have other pending patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other rights covering the SOFTWARE. Under this Agreement you are not granted any license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights. All Rights reserved by G-Lock Software Co. G-Lock Software Co reserves the right to terminate this license at any time
2. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights for this SOFTWARE (including, but not limited to, any images, photographs, animation, video, audio, music, text, applets, incorporated into the SOFTWARE), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE, are owned by G-Lock Software and its suppliers. The G-Lock SOFTWARE protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE like any other copyrighted material except that you can either (a) make one copy of the SOFTWARE solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) install the SOFTWARE on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes. You cannot copy any printed materials provided by G-Lock Software.
2. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
NO WARRANTIES. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, G-Lock Software and its suppliers disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranty against infringement, with regard to the SOFTWARE. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have different state to state jurisdiction.
3. CUSTOMER REMEDIES. G-Lock Software's entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall not exceed the price paid for the SOFTWARE.
4. G-Lock Software held NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In any event G-Lock Software or its suppliers shall not be responsible for any damages such as damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
5. DO NOT SEND UNSOLICITED EMAIL. Be aware that you are solely responsible for the messages you send. In many cases, sending unsolicited email is in violation of the law, and you will be solely accountable and liable for any damages and violations.
We reserve the right to refuse technical support and/or other services if you:
1. Send unsolicited email.
2. Distribute illegal information or materials.
3. Forge header information.
4. Provide false of misleading information in the subject.
5. Fail to provide unsubscribe information from your e-mail lists.
Should you have any questions concerning this agreement, contact G-Lock Software.